If you need one in Abingdon, let me know... but it'll be a mess the next 10 days down there.
i did the same thanx
If you need one in Abingdon, let me know... but it'll be a mess the next 10 days down there.
I would say since there's just a little bit of tooth left that they would have to cut it out instead of a simple extraction. The health department can do normal extractions, but I would say they'll have to cut it out.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
I wouldn't let the health department cut my fingernails.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
that is what dr. horne said well his nurse said anyway i was just trying to avoid going all the way to kport to get it down
I found that the oral surgeon was the better route for me insurance-wise. I had no dental insurance, so when I needed my wisdom teeth taken out my dentist sent me to an oral surgeon's office where insurance considers it standard surgery and covered the procedure.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I'll extract it for ya, for about $20 and a pack of smokes.
i hear ya
Bookmarks